Saturday, September 10, 2011

Paying it Forward

Fabulous book for a Fabulous Price!!!! Get your copy for $.99 on Amazon :o)

The Childe (The Childe Series, #1)  Cat Colvin is pretty much your typical run-of-the-mill teenager growing up in the small port town of Astoria. Sure, she is taller than average, has a mane of fiery red hair that is impossible to tame, is left-handed, and has one eye that is sky blue and one that is amber, but that is where the differences end . . . unless you include the minor detail of her slow metamorphosis into the Childe.

We all know how difficult high school can be, and for Cat Colvin it is no different. Except for the fact she has the daunting task of trying to hide her budding Childe traits as they begin to reveal themselves at the most inopportune times.

This first book in this coming of age fantasy series follows Cat's life through the twists and turns toward finding out what and who she really is. Come and take the plunge with Cat into a world filled with biting humor, darkness, and yes, a few life lessons as well.


http://tinyurl.com/3cmqhvs

 

11 comments:

  1. Thanks Mindy!! You know me, I love helping everyone find great books :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome book :) Gr8 price too.
    I am lucky number 10 (follower that is)
    Please stop by and say hi sumtime :)


    Books and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Books & Beyond! I will definitely check it out :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! You have to be one of the sweetest people I've ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks Andrea!!! I think you're pretty sweet too <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for starting this blog, Tiffany~! I love following the things you do; they're all great. =D ttys~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Tiff!

    I LURVE your new site! It's awesomeness!

    I love that you're 'paying it forward' and also giving us a great book to read! No surprise, though. It's your nature to be giving and kind :o]

    Biggest of hugs! I'm back in the saddle again after a pretty horrific summer :o( Look for my full review on Forgotten Souls this week-I sang your praises but haven't posted my review yet! Another One-Sit-Read, Chica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful new site, Tiffany! I've now added The Childe to my TR list on Goodreads. Looking forward to checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tamara, thanks as always your support means the world to me :o)

    Mindy, I know! I think HeyIt'sFishy did a fabulous job. I love the button and banner!!

    Kristi, I hope things R getting better for you. I'm soooooo glad you liked Forgotten Souls <3

    Raine, both my daughter and I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete