Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 3 of Book Bloggers Take Over My Blog :o)

Today I have the fabulous Rachel from the very cool blog fiktshun answering my crazy, wacky and of course zany questions ;)



1) You're a kickass paranormal hunter. What would you like to hunt the most:

A) A vampire
B) A werewolf
C) A zombie
D) Your Mother-in-Law (hehehe)
What a nightmare question! I honestly don’t know. If I were a total kick-a** paranormal hunter, I would definitely not want to hunt zombies, because no one ever makes it through a zombie attack. Every single movie I’ve watched, and the couple of books I’ve read, usually result in death for the main characters, so no. Not for me.
I couldn’t kill a vampire, unless they were the super-creepy peely faced ugly kinds of vamps. If they were smexy vamps, I’d have a problem driving a stake through their hearts or helping them meet the sun.
As far as werewolves, if they looked too much likes wolves and a little less the wolfman thing, I couldn’t do it. I love animals too much.
But I could probably kill demons (again not the smexy kind). Like Riley in Jana Oliver’s Demon Trappers, I could totally kill those kinds of demons. Bring on the Geo-Fiend.

2) Would you rather find true love or have the ability to save the world?

I am really starting to hate you and your questions now, Tiff! I’ve already found true love, so unless I was at risk of losing it, I’d have to save the world. But if I didn’t have my true love, I just don’t know. I’m not the most altruistic person, so I’d probably have to say I’d rather find true love. Yes, you’re turning me into an ogre here.

3) What grosses you out more:

A) Chopping off a zombies head.
B) Putting a stake in a vampire (gory like Lost Boys when they die).
C) Being kissed by a werewolf while he's a wolf.
D) Changing a babies diaper
Oh totally changing a baby’s diaper. Ugh, I may not be a mom, but that’s the most horrifying combination of visual and olfactory ickiness I can imagine. Bleh.

4) What show are you more likely to watch:

A) The Xfactor
B) The Walking Dead
C) iCarly
D) Nightly News
Well, obv. The Walking Dead. It’s the only one of the bunch I do watch. The news is way too grim. I got tired of wasting time watching too many reality TV shows, but I’ll take zombies any day. They make me smile.

5) Vampire movie/show you would love to spend a night in if it were real.

A) The Lost Boys
B) Trueblood
C) Twilight
D) Interview with a Vampire
Are you crazy? None of them. O.M. Gee. Have you seen the crazy stuff that goes down on True Blood? No thank you. As we are in the YA community I so will not go there.
The Lost Boys? Um, no thank you. Although Billy Wirth was kinda hot, as a vamp he was pretty skeev-tastic.
Sorry, but Tom Cruise was no Lestat, so I’d totally be nauseous if I were in that movie. Spit. Retch. Spit.
And Twilight? Um, no thank you. Sorry, not sure how Bella could kiss Edward after he gnawed her belly open. Regardless, all those vamps are taken, though Carlisle is a bit of eye candy. And the wolves imprint on children. No ma’am. Not for me.

6) Place you would love to visit so you could write a book about it?
In the real world? Ireland. I’ve always wanted to go to Ireland, though I don’t think I’d want to write about it, just experience it.
Fictional places? Ooh, that would be so much harder. I wouldn’t mind heading to wherever Adam and Warner are hanging out in Shatter Me, because, well... Adam and Warner are hanging out there. Of course, the book has been written and I don’t do fan fic.
I also wouldn’t mind visiting the Netherworld and spend a day hanging with Avari. (From Rachel Vincent’s Soul Screamers.) Again, the problem with the whole “book’s been written” but it’s Avari. He’s kinda awesome.

7) Your idea of a fun night:

A) Visiting a haunted house.
B) Seeing a foreign film.
C) Going skating with a bunch of kids.
D) Staying at home watching movies.
Wow, what an odd combo. Movie night isn’t fun, but it’s something to do. Unless by “movie night” you mean “watching” movies, but not. ;) ;)
As far as skating, are we talking little kids? Ice skating? Or hitting the skatepark and doing some tricks? That could be fun, but would probably mean a guaranteed concussion for me. I tend to be clumsy.
Foreign films are interesting, but could never be counted as fun.
Visiting a haunted house? Like Amityville Horror House? Or like Disney? I thinking hanging in a cemetery is fun. Unless we’re talking Forest Lawn in Queens - that’s supposed to be haunted. There are packs of roaming wild dogs that roam the cemetery and wild dogs aren’t fun.
8) Spooky location you would love to spend a night at?
Are you bringing back that mother-in-law question again? LOL.
I don’t have any spooky locations I’d like to sleep in. I’ve slept in a bunch of pretty odd places already. And no, you can’t ask.
Again, not so much a location, but I think it would be fun to sleep in a coffin for a night. Yeah, that’s sort of weird, right? But I love enclosed spaces.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I almost peed myself over the Edward he gnawing on Bella's belly!

    So true on no one surviving a zombie attack! Even the microphone guy on Death Valley was bit!
    Changing a diaper isn't so bad! You get used to it after the 100th! LoL

    Another temptation to start watching The Walking Dead!!! Ahhhhh!!!

    Yum! Adam! I'd go wherever he is too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a fun interview, thanks for letting me read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers, Rachel!

    Mindy's right, after so many diapers you get used to it or least that's what you tell yourself because they ARE DISGUSTING!!

    ReplyDelete