Monday, November 14, 2011

What Book Bloggers Think :o)

This week, I decided to try something new on my blog, instead of doing author interviews, I decided to interview book bloggers.  I thought it would be cool to ask some of my favorite bloggers goofy paranormal questions to see how their answers differ from each others. I will be featuring a different book blogger each day from November 14th-November 21st. I hope you enjoy reading their different answers as much as I did.

First up this week is the amazing Jaime Arnold from the fabulous blog site Two Chicks on Books.

1) You’re a kickass paranormal hunter. What would you like to hunt the most:

A) A vampire
B) A werewolf
C) A zombie
D) Your Mother-in-Law (hehehe)

I’d have to say zombies. I love vampires I doubt I’d be able to kill one and werewolves are just too darned cool J and not married so no mother in law ;)

2) Would you rather find true love or have the ability to save the world?

Can’t I do both? There’s no reason I couldn’t find true love while saving the world? C’mon I’m thinking positively here ;)

3) What grosses you out more:

A) Chopping off a zombies head.
B) Putting a stake in a vampire (gory like Lost Boys when they die).
C) Being kissed by a werewolf while he's a wolf.
D) Changing a baby’s diaper

Ok you know me so this won’t be a surprise but it would definitely be changing a baby’s diaper. I do not like babies! My nephew will be a year next month and I’ve only picked him up once and that was because he was throwing a fit, he wanted my brother after he left the room.

4) What show are you more likely to watch:

A) The Xfactor
B) The Walking Dead
C) iCarly
D) Nightly News

Without a doubt The Walking Dead! News is too depressing and what’s iCarly isn’t that some kids show? I gave the XFactor a shot but it was horrid. Yep I needs me some blood and guts and zombies!

5) Vampire movie/show you would love to spend a night in if it were real.

A) The Lost Boys
B) True Blood
C) Twilight
D) Interview with a Vampire

K I’m going to pick them all and here’s why I love Santa Cruz and that’s where The Lost Boys was filmed (and your lovely books take place). True Blood ummm Erik, Jason, Alcide, and Hoyt need I say more? I’ve been to Forks and it’s quite lovely so I’d say Twilight for the town not the sparkly vampires. Interview would be because of the rock god Lestat I’d just want to curl up and drink in his voice and a little lovin from Armand would be awesome too :D

 6) Place you would love to visit so you could write a book about it?

 Scotland I love a highlander in a kilt and I love a Scottish accent .I’m a wee bit Scottish so I’d love to see the land of my ancestors and the loch’s. Or Egypt I’ve always been fascinated with the pyramids and hieroglyphics and their mythology.

7) Your idea of a fun night:

A) Visiting a haunted house.
B) Seeing a foreign film.
C) Going skating with a bunch of kids.
D) Staying at home watching movies.

Out of this? I’d say staying home and watching movies throw something in the blu-ray player (preferably something with hot boys) and a bowl of popcorn I’m good to go!

8) Spooky location you would love to spend a night at?

 There’s a road on the outskirts of Sacramento it’s called Dyer Lane that’s said to be haunted by a murder who killed people in a slaughterhouse back in the 20’s. I’d like to camp out there overnight and see if the haunting is true. Back when I was in my early 20’s we’d drive down that road late at night and see some trippy stuff granted we had been drinking so I don’t know if it was alcohol induced or not but, I’d like to go back completely sober and see if we were imaging things.


  1. How fun! Thanks for sharing the interview!

  2. Ton of fun to read this, great interview

  3. First of all...YAY FOR SCOTLAND!

    Can't believe you chose a baby diaper over, say, chopping of a zombies head as grossing you out more. Hilarious!

    Fun interview!


  4. Hehehe I think it's funny she picked diapers :o)

  5. I love that you chose a baby diaper. ROFLMBO!! Great answers, Jaime. I may have to go on this scary road sometime and check it out. Well, maybe not! ;0