Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Read-a-Thon!!!! Woohooooo Baby :o)

This Friday, January 30th, is a day I've been looking forward to for a long time: A guilt-free reading day wooooooohoooooooooo!! Okay, so I'm pretty excited about it :) But let's face it 12hrs of straight reading sounds like bliss and matter fact I ordered my new Kindle with my Christmas gift cards just in time for this special occasion. Sooooooooo, I plan on staying in my PJ's and stocking up on junk food for my fun-filled day. I hope all of you can join us on this fantabulous day. Below is the list of books I hope to read that day.

1) Dark Days by C.A. Kunz (Eeep I've been waiting for this book forever!!!)

2) A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford (This book was given to me and I'm so excited to read it.)

3) Mortal Obligation by Nichole Chase (Can't wait to sink my teeth into this one LOL.)

4) Sweep by Cate Tiernan (Shucks four books may push me over the 12hr mark but that's a risk I'm willing to take hehehe.)


  1. That's a great list! I think I may have to join you in a day of guilt-free tea, pjs, and books!!

  2. SWEEP!!!! A special thank you for helping me get this going! LOVE TO YOU