1) You’re a kickass paranormal hunter. What would you like to hunt the most:
A) A vampire
B) A werewolf
C) A zombie
D) Your Mother-in-Law (hehehe)
Answer: C) *shudders* A zombie. Definitely a zombie.
2) Would you rather find true love or have the ability to save the world?
Answer: True love!! I’d be really lonely and unhappy otherwise. That’s sounds really selfish doesn’t it? Ooops, sorry world.
3) What grosses you out more:
A) Chopping off a zombies head.
B) Putting a stake in a vampire (gory like Lost Boys when they die).
C) Being kissed by a werewolf while he's a wolf.
D) Changing a babies diaper
Answer: C) Ewwwww it’d have to be being kissed by a werewolf whilst he’s a wolf. I don’t like werewolves unless they go by the names of Oz or Seth. Lol!
4) What show are you more likely to watch:
A) The Xfactor
B) The Walking Dead
D) Nightly News
Answer: A) The Xfactor. I like me a little lighthearted entertainment that I can bop away and badly sing to. No WAY would I watch The Walking Dead. Ick! Ick! Ick!
5) Vampire movie/show you would love to spend a night in if it were real.
A) The Lost Boys
D) Interview with a Vampire
Answer: Oh! Ohhhh! This is so hard!!! *makes nonsensical whiny noises* Ummm I guess …. I would have to go with …. B) Trueblood. I’m really sorry Twilight but the abundance of southern accents won me over. Plus, ya know, Bill and Eric *sigh*
6) Place you would love to visit so you could write a book about it?
Answer: I would like to visit Romania and learn more about the Romany Gypsies.
7) Your idea of a fun night:
A) Visiting a haunted house.
B) Seeing a foreign film.
C) Going skating with a bunch of kids.
D) Staying at home watching movies.
Answer: A) Visiting a haunted house. Ahhh that would be so cool! I’d probably run with arms flailing like a lunatic though if any ghosts appeared ha ha ha!
8) Spooky location you would love to spend a night at?
Answer: It would either be Whitby Castle (hellooo Dracula!) or The Old Hall which is in my home town and is supposedly haunted.
My blog address: www.secretlivesoffictionlovers.wordpress.com