My daughter Ashley and I teamed up to give a dual review of Dark Days by the talented writing duo C.A Kunz. We decided to use the review system Ashley uses on her blog Ash Talks Books, we will both list 5 things we loved about Dark Days (which trust me was very easy to do)!! Make sure you take time to leave a comment and you could increase your chances to win a Kindle Fire eeeeeeeeeeep :o)
My 5 Lovely Reasons Why I Think Dark Days Rocked:
1) I loved that the characters are original, engaging and just plain fabulous as far as I'm concerned.
2) I love how C.A Kunz added magic and other folklore to the series, making it even more appealing.
3) I loved the sequence of events throughout the story that ultimately leaves you breathless for the next book in the series.
4) I loved that even though there is romance in the story its not the only element available in the book.
5) I absolutely loved all the illustrations throughout the book and found myself anxiously awaiting each new drawing.
Ashley's 5 Reasons why She Loved Dark Days:
1) With every up-and-down Cat has had to overcome she finds her way and stands up to all obstacles in life.
2) I knew I LOVED Ryan in The Childe but now my love for him grew even more when I read Dark Days and saw how much Cat meant to him.
3) I loved Miss. Amaya and Wedgewick Village. Wedgewick Village is unique with its mysterious and magical aspects.
4) I loved the twist of darkness, mystery and evil that sent chills down my spine from the first page.
5) I loved that even though the ending was a cliffhanger it did not take away from the greatness of the story and is now a favorite of mine.
C.A Kunz has exciting weekly giveaways set up and the grand prize that is a Kindle Fire eeeeeeep.....wait did I already say that earlier. If you leave a comment here the author will post a bonus question once we hit five comments by separate people!!! This question will help you earn 5 extra points toward the Kindle Fire.