Monday, January 9, 2012

Dark Days Reviews Woooohooooo



My daughter Ashley and I teamed up to give a dual review of Dark Days by the talented writing duo C.A Kunz. We decided to use the review system Ashley uses on her blog Ash Talks Books, we will both list 5 things we loved about Dark Days (which trust me was very easy to do)!! Make sure you take time to leave a comment and you could increase your chances to win a Kindle Fire eeeeeeeeeeep :o)



My 5 Lovely Reasons Why I Think Dark Days Rocked:

1) I loved that the characters are original, engaging and just plain fabulous as far as I'm concerned.

2) I love how C.A Kunz added magic and other folklore to the series, making it even more appealing.

3) I loved the sequence of events throughout the story that ultimately leaves you breathless for the next book in the series.

4) I loved that even though there is romance in the story its not the only element available in the book.

5) I absolutely loved all the illustrations throughout the book and found myself anxiously awaiting each new drawing.


Ashley's 5 Reasons why She Loved Dark Days:

1) With every up-and-down Cat has had to overcome she finds her way and stands up to all obstacles in life.

2) I knew I LOVED Ryan in The Childe but now my love for him grew even more when I read Dark Days and saw how much Cat meant to him.

3) I loved Miss. Amaya and Wedgewick Village. Wedgewick Village is unique with its mysterious and magical aspects.

4) I loved the twist of darkness, mystery and evil that sent chills down my spine from the first page.

5) I loved that even though the ending was a cliffhanger it did not take away from the greatness of the story and is now a favorite of mine.

C.A Kunz has exciting weekly giveaways set up and the grand prize that is a Kindle Fire eeeeeeep.....wait did I already say that earlier. If you leave a comment here the author will post a bonus question once we hit five comments by separate people!!! This question will help you earn 5 extra points toward the Kindle Fire.


15 comments:

  1. MY DAUGHTER LOVES THE BOOK!....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my copy of Dark Days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been eagerly awaiting this sequel since I read The Childe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice approach to the book review by posting 5 things you both loved about the book!!!
    manders_20_00@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this 5-things-you-loved-about-the-book kind of review. :))

    rea0903@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So it's that time again...Kindle Fire Giveaway question time! So without further ado:

    According to Ashlynn, why does she love Wedgewick village?

    Remember to send your answer to kindlefirechilde@gmail.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! It made me more curious about this series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very different than any other blog I've read. I haven't seen someone post 5 things they love about it. Ha, I like it!

    rachelbrawner@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a Cute review!! I love the idea...may snatch that ;D

    coffee_ishita@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the format of this book review. I will definately be back to read more on both of your blogs.

    drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this book around before! One of these days I'll have to read it! Problem is...I need to catch up on all the "promised to read" books that I already have...including The Ascended! ;-)


    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
    bookluvrmindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys are making it really hard to wait to read this book. It just keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed the review. I'm looking forward to reading this book.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your reviews,n Loved The Childe!

    ReplyDelete