Thursday, March 8, 2012

Defiance is Almost Here!!!! Yay!!!

Woot woot 5 more days and Defiance by the tremendously talented Shelly Crane will be out!!!! I was lucky enough to get picked to host one of the days of the pre-release party (Yay)!! To celebrate this honor I will gift a kindle copy of Defiance randomly to one lucky winner that leaves a comment below.






Synopsis

In the third installment of the Significance series, we begin with Maggie and Caleb in the clutches of a new enemy; the Virtuoso council. Not only do they have to deal with the consequences of taking the lives of the Watsons and the council attempting to take Maggie away to keep their precious Visionary safe, but they must deal with Marla as well. All are determined to undermine, control and use Caleb and Maggie's rare gifts for their own uses, some wish to destroy them entirely. Then Maggie's father and Bish are threatened but the council forbids the presence of humans. Peter and the family fight and stand beside them every step of the way to save Maggie's father, to keep Caleb and Maggie together when the corrupted council is so set on keeping them apart and to stop Marla and whatever she has up her sleeve. Then Maggie has the shock of her life when she discovers something about her real father. It may change everything for everyone. Stay tuned as the story continues.

Quote: ''One thing was certain in my mind; change was necessary and the truth was always the best option, but that didn’t mean that it was going to be a painless journey…''

- Maggie




_Shelly Crane_
Author of Young Adult Paranormal
Significance, Collide and Devour series

29 comments:

  1. So excited for this book to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winning an ARC of Defiance would be awesome! Shelly Crane is an amazing author and so are you! I just started meant to be today and I love it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be so awesome to win an ARC of Defiance. I love Shelly Crane's books. Can't wait to read Defiance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Giveaway! Cant wait to read Defiance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work Tiffany and thus would trust your recommendation of Shelly Crane's work....would love to read the series and ARC of Defiance sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting super excited about this book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's me, the winner ;-) Seriously though, I would love to win a ARC copy of Defiance so I can review it for my blog. Especially since I think self-published authors are taking over the world!!! Great contest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait 5 more days

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg I would love love love to win an arc of Defiance! Big fan of Shelly for a long while! Significance is my favorite series by Shelly Crane ant wait for the book to be release if I don't win! Love you Shelly and all your books, especially Significance and Devour! Keep up the great work!

    Vanessa
    @ vanessa71793@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I have been waiting for what seems like forever for this!! I have seriously gotten 5 people hooked on this series in the last month!!! so excited for this release :)
    thanks for the chance!

    Jamie

    yellojellow1784@netscape.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to win something :(....and i cant wait to read this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am obsessed with this series. It is one of the few where I've actually read the books more than once. Can't wait for this book! thanks for the contest :)

    Jennifer
    jennlynn77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. In the immortal words of the seagulls from Finding Nemo--myne!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaahhhh you guys are killin me lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love to win a copy. A fan of you both. :)
    Tabitha
    stwood@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wooooo! <3
    stillmatic_mami@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cant wait for this book to come out...woooooo!!!! super excited

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK! I've got written on my calandar, on my phone, in my assignment notebook... pretty much everywhere. I made a countdown for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ineversawanotherbutterfly@yahoo.com

      Delete
  19. I LOVE SHELLY CRANE! I am so excited for Defiance. It's going to be awesome.

    Grace
    mightymouse327@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. SO SO SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK!!! Been counting down the days for quite awhile now!
    Peggy
    peggysue8418@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait! It comes out same day as my AP Chem test...only solace I will find on that day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely adored this book. I read a ton, sometimes up to five or six books a week, and sometimes the stories go by in a blur. I read Significance and Accordance in the Summer, and they are both in my top three most memorable books, along with Timeless by Alexandra Monir. The series is so unique unlike any other series that is out there now. You know the books where you fantasize about what might happen to the characters next, that is what this series is for me. I'm super excited for Defiance and I'll bet twenty bucks that my top three books will have another addition to make it a top four books list. Can't wait!! :) breaststroke716@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Would love love love to win! I keep reading and re-reading in anticipation! Seriously though, love the Paranormal Plumes and read your books after seeing them listed at the end of Shelly's. Congrats to whichever lucky respondent you pick! nomsl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can't wait for Defiance!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG you are so sweet :) Thank you for the chance I think I missed trivia :( Must be a better stalker lol
    @Tiff_Mahaffy

    ReplyDelete
  26. So very excited for this hugely anticipated book. I don't expect to get any sleep the first night I get the book. Winning it would make it even more amazing :-) Heather cyatweety@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Shelly Crane! I've read all her books and I'm so excited to continue on Caleb's and Maggie's journey. Getting it early would make my birthday amazing! Michaela got2befriend@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete