Friday, March 23, 2012

Wishing For Someday Soon Blog Hop

Woohoo March 25th is the Wishing For Someday Soon Simple Blog Tour!!! By spending a few minutes visiting all the blogs listed below, you could win the three prizes. You’ll also get a chance to win a Kindle copy of Wishing For Someday Soon by leaving a comment on the blogs you visit (9 ecopies in all). The rules for the hop are simple enough; collect all the letters in red from each excerpt I sent out to the blogs and then put them together to make up the phrase I’ve come up with. Enter your answers into the rafflecopter I listed below and wait to see if you're one of the three winners :o)



Synopsis
Seventeen year old Katelyn Richards is a stronger person than anyone will ever know, and that is just the way she wants it. Behind her normal fa├žade, lies the reality of a broken home life. Thanks to her abusive mother, a string of deadbeat stepfathers, and an unsympathetic system, Katelyn has learned that the only one she can count on is herself. Her life’s mission has become to shield her nine year old brother, Kevin, and to give him the future that they both wish for. A life with no more abuse, no worries about where their next meal will come from, and no more wondering if they will have a roof over their heads.When her mother moves them again, this time to a small town in Montana, Katelyn’s resolve is shaken when she meets Max, a cute boy from her new school who gets a glimpse into her real world. Max slowly manages to break through Katelyn’s wall of distrust, stirring up feelings she never saw coming. Now with her world more complicated than she ever intended, Katelyn struggles with the decision to follow her heart into the arms of the first boy she has ever loved. A decision that could risk the promise she made to protect Kevin, and to give them the ‘someday soon’ that is so close within their grasp.


Prize Pack:
Wishing For Someday Soon T-Shirt
Wishing For Someday Soon Mouse Pad
Signed Copy of Wishing For Someday Soon

Plug the letters you collect into the following phrase:
 _ i _ _ i n _       o _      _      _ _ _ r


a Rafflecopter giveaway


a Rafflecopter giveaway

14 comments:

  1. Wow Tiff!! This sounds really good!!! I can't wait to read it. I'm pretty certain I'm gonna cry when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I give you my answer now???? I got it and I want that prize pack! LOL! I'm SO excited to read this TIff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooooo much Angeline!!!

    Autumn Hehehehe!! I can't wait for you to read it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This sounds amazing! I can't wait to read it! :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiff this sounds awesome!! And I love your blog hop contest idea. I may have to steal it "someday soon." haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can`t wait to read this book it sounds great ,if its anything like your last series its bound to be a big hit :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um where do I enter the letters? And I REALLY cant wait for this book

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enter into the rafflecopter Brittni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol oh I did that lol I was spazing tiff :D

      Delete
  9. From the excepts and synopsis it sounds like a great book. Thanks for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want that shirt bad,i'll even pay for it n the book,even if i don't win! Love doin' these blog hops n meetin' new bloggers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to read it right now!!!! Sounds amazing...like all your books are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks guys!!! I'm anxious to see what all of you think of this one since its not paranormal :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved all your books and I CANNOT wait to read Wishing for Someday Soon!

    ReplyDelete