Today, I’m lucky enough to have my very lovely friend, M. Leighton here to add some good clean(well sort of J) humor to my blog. Her newest book Madly and the Jackal is releasing tomorrowwwww May 29th and I’m soooooooo excited!!!!
Here is a look at the beautiful cover and a blurb about the story :)
How deep does love run? Deeper than the ocean? Deeper than memory? Deeper than magic?
Following their plan to save Atlas, Madly and Jackson return the spirit of Wolfhardt to his prison beneath the sea. But even the best laid plans couldn’t account for the surprises they find. This time, Lore aren’t their only challenges.
Madly is special in ways no one could have guessed and dark forces seek to control her. They want her power, but first they must weaken her. They need her beaten. Vulnerable. Near death. And alone. But that task isn’t an easy one with Jackson at her side. The strongest of their kind, the only way to separate Jackson from Madly is to destroy his love for her, to erase it from his mind. And his heart.
Is it possible to steal Jackson’s love from Madly? Or is their love the only truly unbreakable thing?
Now for some questions that will show you a more serious side of the lovely M. Leighton J
1)You get to pick one paranormal hottie to date, would you pick A) Werewolf B) Vampire C) Merman or D) Thor (What?? I consider Thor paranormal)
I would want a hybrid of them all. A WereVamMerThor And he would be allowed tochase/bite/spawn/hammer with me anytime :D Is that TMI????? Should there be a rating on this post????
2) Hubby buys you your dream home, is it A) A beautiful cabin with all the amenities in the mountains B) A decked out penthouse in New York city C) A lovely cottage with your own beach in your backyard or D) An undersea fairyland filled with magic and hunky merman ;)
The dream home is actually a private plane that flies me to all of the above locations with the hunky merman as my pilot/guide/swim instructor/lumberjack/masseuse. Nom nom nom!
3) You & 10 guests of your choice get invited to the Hollywood premier of Madly the movie(since you wrote the book LOL). Who are the 10 people you take with you?
You, Courtney, Fisher and Carol, my sister, Miley Cyrus so I can push her out of the limo at a high speed, John Mayer so I can call him a douche in public, Thor so John Mayer can see what a real man looks like, Ian Somerhalder so I can have red-carpet appropriate arm candy, and Brittni because she's "one of us"
4) List these in the order of importance shopping, eating, sleeping, chocolate, writing, reading, chatting with friends over wine, alone time with hubby (wink wink), holidays with in-laws and breathing.
You lost me at shopping:D
5) You and hubby visit the zoo, which animal best represents the way you act and the way hubby acts, A) the playful monkeys, B) the standoffish lions, C) the shy giraffes, D) the loud hyenas or E) the attention seeking peacocks ;)
We are hybrids. We are playful monkeys and loud hyenas. Well, I'm loud, but we both laugh a lot :D
6) Craziest thing you've done since you've become an author?
You mean BESIDES becoming an author???
7) Happiest thing that has happened to you since you've become an author?
Selling my very first book. I'll never forget that feeling. Next would be the wonderful friends I've made.
8) You win a date with the hottest guy in movies, who would that guy be?
In MOVIES? Oh, yikes!! I'm drawing a blank. When I think of hot stars, the first person that always comes to mind is Damon :D I'm like a deer in headlights after that!!!
9) One item that's on your "bucket list" that you can't wait to do?
Win the jackpot on a slot machine. Or be ogled by Chris Hemsworth. Does the bucket list have to be realistic????
10) Your stuck on a deserted island for a year with a trunk of stuff you got to pack, what would bein that trunk?
25 bars ofs oap, 12 tubes of toothpaste, 10 razors, 300 Hershey bars, a cask of wine, a satellite phone, and Ian Somerhalder. And a partridge in a pear tree. How big is this trunk anyway?
I hope all of you enjoyed this post as much as I did. Take a moment and leave a comment and you could win the Kindle Copy of Madly and the Jackal I'm giving away.