Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Final Teaser YAY!!!!!


It's hard to believe that the release of Unlikely Allies is just two days away!! To celebrate the upcoming release, I decided it was time for the last teaser. I hope you guys enjoy it! Happy Reading :)
Teaser:
"Damn you," I said after a moment. "Why do you manage to bring out the worst in me? I'm not this mean, snippy person," I said, dropping my head. "Why do you hate me so much?" I finally added, looking up at him more confused than ever. I wanted to hate him as much as he hated me, but I couldn't help being drawn to him. My emotions had been put through the wringer tonight, and for the first time in forever, I fought back a sob.
"I don't hate you," he said in a raspy voice, dragging me closer with my hand still clutched in his. "I don't know what I feel, but God knows it's not hate," he added a breath away from me.
My heart pounded in my chest, almost painfully. How had we wound up this close, staring at each other so intently when we were just exchanging insults?
"It's not?" I asked, thinking I heard him wrong.
"No, Kimberly, it's not," he said. "Dance with me," he said softly, changing the subject.
"Why?" I asked, afraid I was being punked again.
"Because, I've been thinking of holding you in my arms for days, and I'm done fighting it."
I shivered as goose bumps popped up on my arms. His closeness was affecting my breathing as I puffed out short shallow breaths.
He pulled me into his arms and locked them firmly around me. Our bodies swayed slowly together to the nearby music in the air. I could feel the heat of his body as he pulled me even closer. I nervously moistened my lips with the tip of my tongue. His eyes darkened as he watched me. I tucked my tongue back in my mouth quickly, not wanting him to think I had done it on purpose.

6 comments:

  1. Seriously, this was one of my most favorite scenes!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL mine too...wait am I supposed to say that ;)

      Delete
  2. Normally I would complain that you're teasing me with posts like these....but luckily I got a copy of the book early :D

    Tease away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds amazing (as usual) Tiffany! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hotdamn talk about a teaser!! i can't wait to get my hands on Mason... i mean the book... :)

    ReplyDelete