Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fandemonium time in Chicago this Saturday

This last year has been a crazy event packed year for me. It seems like every month I've had some kind of event set up where I get to meet great readers and hang out with amazing authors I've met along the way. I always enjoy these events, but often I feel that I don't get to be an appropriate stalker fan girl, since I'm busy manning my book signing table (sigh, LOL).

Well, in two days, all that changes. This Saturday, September 29th, I'm headed to Chicago for the day (woohooooooooooo!!). Some of my favorite authors are getting together for a book signing event. Check out this line-up: Colleen Hoover, Tracey Garvis-Graves, Tara Sivec, J. Sterling, Abbi Glines, S.C. Stephens, Rebecca Donovan, Tarryn Fisher, Liz Reihhardt, Stephanie Campbell, Nicole Williams, Jillian Dodd, C.J. Roberts, Elizabeth Reyes, Dina Silver, Elizabeth Hunter, Michelle Mankin. All I can say is I'm sure this will result in a great deal of squeels, yelps, and other girly nonsense.

As excited as I am to see all these fabulous writers, I'm equally excited to meet some of the great readers I've had the pleasure of chatting with online this past year: Fred LeBaron, Tressa Sager, Jamie Sager Hall, Melissa Mosloski, Lisa Spivack-Paul, Stephenie Thomas, Jennifer Roberts-Hall, Sarah Hansen, Melissa Brown, Jennifer Harried & sooooo many more.

So, if anyone else would like to join me in my "fandemonium," The event takes place at The Palmer House Hilton from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

1 comment:

  1. Truly wish I could make it. Most of the best books I've read this year are represented in that group.