Monday, April 29, 2013

No Attachments Blog Tour

Yay!! The No Attachments Blog Tour is finally here!! I'm so excited that so many amazing blogs were able to find the time to help us spread the word on No Attachments. I can't wait until all of you get a chance to read No Attachments. I hope you'll love it as much as I loved writing it. Thank you so much everyone < 3

April 29th

April 30th

RELEASE DAY LAUNCH (Please see section below)Hypable

May 1st

May 2nd

May 3rd

May 4th

May 5th

May 6th

May 7th

May 8th

May 9th

May 10th

May 11th

May 12th

Blogs Taking Part in the Release Day Launch

a Rafflecopter giveaway


  1. I want to read No Attachments because I am fan of Tiffany Kings work and already read 3 of her bools so I know this will be great! I can't wait!!

  2. I read No Attachments because Tiffany King is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE AUTHORS.....I will read anything she writes :)

  3. I want to read No Attachments because it sounds like an amazing book! I havent had the chance to read a book by Tiffany and would love the chance to! Thanks for the giveaway!

  4. I want to read "No Attachments" because it sounds really good! I haven't read any of Tiffany King's book and I would love to start with this book. I've read comments about Tiffany's books and everyone gives high recommendations. So I really hope to win this so I get a chance to become one of her great fans. Thanks, Donna Harris

  5. I would love to read "No Attachments". it looks like a very cute contemporary book. Something completely perfect to relax and enjoy. :)

  6. I read it already and I LOVED it! I didn't want it to end!

  7. I would love to read No Attachments because it looks like a story I'd love and Tiffany King is amazing!

  8. The blurb is really interesting!

  9. thanks for share..

  10. Excellent post. I hope many people will get advantage from this post.Self Book Publishing.