Sunday, April 21, 2013

No Attachments Cover Update


Okay, so you may have heard, I have a new book releasing on April 30th called No Attachments. If you didn't already know, we'll, guess what? Wooohooo, I have a new book releasing on April 30th called No Attachments. Sorry for being silly, but if you can't tell, I'm pretty excited.

Anyway, I have an update. The book is still releasing on time, but due to some special circumstances, I have decided to change the cover. A few weeks after I released the cover for No Attachments, it was brought to my attention that another author had unknowingly chosen the same photo image for an upcoming release. Like me, she fell in love with the beauty of the image, and like me, felt it would be perfect for her own book.  Repetitive covers are quite common and happen more often than you might think, and most times, the authors leave them be.

While I absolutely loved the original cover, I just felt that No Attachments deserved its own unique look. Luckily, I work with the best cover artist around. I want to thank Sarah Hansen at Okay Creations for her stunning work. I am in awe of the new cover and feel it suits the story perfectly. I hope you do too <3
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I really loved the original cover you had picked but I totally get what you mean. I am pretty finicky about cover repeats and it does turn me off (so much sometimes that I don't want to pick up a book) so I'm definitely glad you changed it. :)

    ReplyDelete