Thursday, May 9, 2013


I definitely have reasons to celebrate. First of all, how about my signing with the incredible agent extraordinaire, Kevan Lyon? I'm over the moon about that one. Second, the release of No Attachments has been off the charts. The response has been incredible, and I thank all of you so much for your support.

By the way...Have you gotten your copy of No Attachments yet? On Monday May 13th, the book will increase in price to $2.99. Sooo...if you like a sweet deal (I mean who doesn't, come on!!!) grab your copy now at the super cheap price of only .99 cents. What are you waiting for...Go now!

WAIT. I almost forgot...

How about some giveaways. First-an Eeeeeeep moment. (Okay, I'm better now). To honor No Attachments, the talented Jennifer L. Armentrout is giving away a Print ARC of her title, Wait for You. Click here to enter

Finally, I have these cute little No Attachments charm necklaces to give away. Join me tonight on Twitter @AuthorTiffany at 9:00pm EST if you would like to win one.

1 comment:

  1. Big congratulations on the agent signing, Tiffany... and the awesome response to No Attachments. At this rate you'll be a millionaire beore you're...21? ;)

    ...And yes, I grabbed it!