Sunday, August 18, 2013

Berkley Books--Here I Come!!!

If you follow me in the social media universe then you may have already heard the news. Plus, you might have heard me yelling from a few rooftops too. (Don't judge me, I'm excited.) I have agreed to a book deal with Berkley Books.

Here is the transcript from the actual phone call

Ring Ring... (Actually, my current ring tone is "True Love" by Pink) so, imagine that playing.
Tiffany: "Hello."
Berkley: "Hi, Author Tiffany. This is Berkley Books. We want to sign you."
Tiffany: "Holy freakin Batman tights."
Berkley: "Indeed. Is that a yes?"

Picture a big thumping sound followed by silence.

Berkley: "Author Tiffany? Are you there?"
Tiffany: "Hello, Berkley. This is Mr. Author Tiffany. She might have passed out. Can we get back to you?"

Okay, that may not be word for word, but you get the idea. The deal is for my New Adult series, The Woodfalls Girls, and includes my book, No Attachments, followed by two sequels. I want to thank everyone in the Author Tiffany crew including: Kevan Lyon, K.P. Simmon, Hollie Westring, and of course, my hubby. I also want to thank all the readers and bloggers. None of this would have been possible without your support. I am overjoyed and anxious to get started on a wonderful partnership and bright future with Berkley.

14 comments:

  1. Yay! *throws confetti* I am so happy for you. It couldn't have happened to a better person or author! Can't wait to see what you put out next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I knew this was coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Maybe they will get smart and publish all your books. I still love the Meant to Be Series! Can't wait to read the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I should have you call them. Thanks a ton!!

      Delete
  4. i love excuses to eat more chocolate. and this is a dooozy of one. so happy for you. may they help you shine your light even brighter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found a bad excuse to eat chocolate yet. Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  5. Super congrats to you!!! Very happy for all your success. WEll deserved!!!! <3 xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news, Tiffany! Congratulations :D You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete