Friday, October 4, 2013

Updated Event Schedule

Hey everyone. I've updated my event schedule for the coming months. Click on the Appearances and Events tab above for all the details. There will likely be even more dates and locations coming as I plan on hitting the road in 2014. Hopefully, I will be visiting a location near you. If so, please stop by and say hi! Don't forget to sign up here on my blog to receive schedule updates.  

I am very excited for this next event. One, because it is here in my backyard, and two, because the event involves some of my close friends: C.A. Kuntz, Sarah Ross and Raine Thomas. Join us at the Orlando Public Library on October 20, 2014 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. We will be discussing the rising popularity of the New Adult genre and signing books afterwards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment