Wednesday, March 5, 2014

UTOPYA 2014 READER ABDUCTION

Want to hang with some of your favorite authors?  

Announcing the UtopYA 2014 Reader Abduction

Thursday June 19, 2014 from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Millennium Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.

Hosted by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Tiffany King, C.A. Kunz and Quinn Loftis


Who doesn't love a party? Especially a reader appreciation party. There will be refreshments, games, swag, maybe even some signed paperbacks, but more importantly, FUN, and a chance for us to show our appreciation for the support we receive from our wonderful readers! 

Admission is free, but we only have a limited number of spots available. Each of the authors will give out tickets during April and May, so keep your social media eyes and ears open in the coming months for your chance to secure your ticket!

The only stipulation is that you must be attending  UtopYA 2014, June 20-22, 2014 at the Millennium Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. If you haven't already purchased your ticket, What are you waiting for? You'll be missing one out of this world event. Click the UtopYA link above to see what I mean.

15 comments:

  1. GAH! Even if I don't get to go to the Reader Appreciation Party while at UtopYA, I'm so freaking excited just to finally meet you, Tiffany! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me so happy to hear, but don't give up on the reader abduction. The other authors and myself will be giving out tickets in April and May. Just keep an eye out on our Twitter and Facebook posts for future details.

      Delete
  2. I'll be at the hotel on Thursday!!! So how does this work again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. Make sure you follow Jennifer Armentrout, Tiffany King, C.A. Kunz, and Quinn Loftis on Twitter and Facebook. In April and May we will be giving out tickets to the reader abduction party. They will be free, but limited, so keep watching for your chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! You ladies rock!

    -Shana

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome! I just shrieked like a little kid! Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too. Make sure you keep an eye out for when we start giving away tickets in April.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I know, right? Who doesn't love a party?

      Delete
  7. Any party that has Carol & Adam I so totally want to be at!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be STALKING you on FB & Twitter the next two months!!! Just a heads up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I lived in TN so I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to go to my first UtopYA conference!

    ReplyDelete