Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thank you for a special day

Thank you to everyone for helping make the release of Misunderstandings so special! I was truly overwhelmed by the outpouring of support. None of this would be possible without all of you. Growing up, books were always my way to escape when things got tough. A trip to the bookstore was a treat. Even though we didn't have the money to buy the new books, I still enjoyed looking at the covers and the smell of the pages. To walk into my local bookstore now and see Misunderstandings on the shelf brought me to tears. My mind became flooded with memories and lifelong dreams that had now literally come true. It's a day I will treasure forever.

I believe in the power of big dreams, hard work and perseverance. Sprinkle in some help, comfort and encouragement from friends and family members and you have a real recipe for success. Most of all, be kind to one another and the world will be a beautiful place.

Thanks again...from the bottom of my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Ive started reading no attachments and I finished it in one day because I got so attached to it (despite the title :P ). Im going to read crossing country christmas next because I love the series so far. And thats part of the reason im commenting. Even though this post obviously states that misunderstandings has been released, I can not find it on the amazon UK kindle store. I dont know if its simply because its not being made into kindle form, because of something going wrong, or because its being released at a later date...but I was wondering if I could please know to be ready for when it comes out so I can buy it straight away :D
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg. Thanks so much for your kind words. At the moment, I am uncertain of the release date for Misunderstandings in ebook format in the U.K. As soon as the publisher releases that information I will get the word out. Thanks again for your support!

    ReplyDelete