Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Thank you for all your support!

With the release of Contradictions finally here, I've had an opportunity to catch my breath and think about how fortunate I feel with my life. Writing a book is an extensive emotional journey, comprised of countless dedicated hours from several hard working individuals. I have always maintained a promise to myself that I will never take that journey for granted.

Whether you have read my work, but it just wasn't your cup of tea (no hard feelings, by the way), or you enjoy and have supported my writing (I cherish you with all my heart), know that I put my soul into every one of my books. You will never get any less than my best. 

With that in mind, I want to say thank you to everyone who had a hand in the creation and release of Contradictions. And, thank you to all the readers for your continued kindness and support. You never cease to overwhelm me!


To read more about Contradictions

1 comment: